An agile approach to product roadmaps & other challenges
Kicking off the new year with our first formal event, this time around the topic of product roadmaps at Sitecore, where Colin and Rameeza will share their experience in planning and delivering enterprise products from both a Product Manager and Project Manager's perspective:
- One of the key responsibilities of a product manager is to manage the roadmap. During this talk Colin will look at the diverse range of stakeholders and business events that can affect how a roadmap is prioritized. What happens when a product manager inherits a roadmap? Or when a competitor launches a feature? Hear about the strategy changes and tradeoffs that need to be made along the journey.
- An agile project manager has to continuously think out of box since every situation can be unique. In this talk, Rameeza will share creative approaches based on various context such as for building team dynamics, fast-tracking new team, re-energising stand ups to designing retrospectives and more. There will be actionable ideas takeaways for everyone regardless of your role.
- Colin Te Kempel, Principal Product Manager @ Sitecore, based in Australia and working with customers and agile teams globally.
- Rameeza Musthafa, Project Manager @ Sitecore, based in KL and working with multi stakeholders globally.
Date: Wed, 20th Feb
Light refreshments and snacks will be provided.
6.30pm - Registrations opens at Ground floor Lobby
6.45pm - Networking & refreshments
7.30pm - Session 1
8.15pm - Session 2
9.00pm - Q&A / Networking
9.30pm - Event ends
Join us for an interactive discussions at Sitecore.
- The event description was updated. Diff#410145 2019-02-16 01:41:35
6:30 PM - 9:30 PM MYT
General Admission FULL Last call FULL
- Venue Address
- Level 18 Menara Binjai, No, 2, Lorong Binjai, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Agile Malaysia1,210 Followers